Echo Family Dental Finance Policy
Payment is due at the time services are rendered (unless prior arrangements have been agreed upon). This includes insurance co-payments and deductibles. We offer a 5% discount for payment by cash/check and 3% discount for payment by credit card on the same day of service.
We will discuss your treatment plan with you and offer a variety of payment options.
Flexible Forms of Payment
Echo Family Dental accepts all of the following forms of payment:
- Personal Checks
- Money Orders
- Cashiers Checks
- Credit Cards (VISA, MASTER, DISCOVER, AMERICAN EXPRESS)
- Debit Cards
Our billing statements are sent out monthly. Our office reserves the right to charge balances older than 90 days a finance charge at the rate of 1.5% per month.
Patients without insurance can explore two different payment options. You can check out our annual Echo Family Membership Plans for reduced fees on routine care, or, Echo Family Dental is proud to offer CareCredit, www.carecredit.com.
What is CareCredit?
CareCredit a flexible, monthly payment plan, which offers either a no interest or low interest plan with no down payment, no annual fees or prepayment penalties. (Applications are available, apply on line or we can help you apply at our front desk.)
Other financial options can be discussed based on the complexity of the treatment plan.
PATIENTS WITH INSURANCE:
As a courtesy, our office will promptly submit all claim forms for both in-network and out-of-network companies. Your insurance coverage is not a substitute for our professional fees, therefore, anything not covered by the insurance is ultimately the patient’s responsibility.
- All deductibles and co-payments are due at the time of service.
- We will perform routine insurance verification of benefit coverage. However, if your claim is denied for type of plan coverage, you will be responsible for the full amount of treatment. The patient is responsible for confirming their individual plan coverage, as well as reviewing all the Explanation of Benefit documents provided by your insurance company. A pre-determination can be made to your insurance company once your treatment plan has been established.
- We will provide all necessary documentation your insurance company requests to process all dental claims. We will not enter into any dispute with your insurance company over any claims denied because of contractual benefits. We do not guarantee that your insurance company will cover all treatment that you receive from our office. Employer coverage plans may vary. Treatment is based on need and not by type of insurance coverage.
- Echo Family Dental is a premiere provider for Delta Dental insurance.
- Echo Family Dental is a PPO provider for Cigna Dental insurance.